Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras by SIGMA
Optimized for use with digital SLR digicams.Features 14 lens components in 10 Groups.Minimum focusing distance is fifty nine inches at all zoom environments.High-performance lens top for portraits, sports photography, nature pictures.Multi-layer lens coating and lens design scale backs flare and ghosting. The Sigma 70-300mm f4-5.6 DG Macro Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras features a 1:2 most close-up magnification on the 300 millimeter focal size. An very good cost performance telephoto zoom lens for digital and 35mm SLR digital cameras, this lens additionally has a switch for changeover to macro pictures at focal sizes between 200 millimeters and 300 millimeters. The minimal focusing distance 59.1 inches in any respect zoom environments. Optimized for digital images, the lens options SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass for excellent correction of chromatic aberration.. Read more Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
List Price : $149.00
Best Price Now! :
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras Spec
Telephoto zoom lenses with very good value performance and optimized for use with digital SLR digital cameras. Capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300 mm focal length. It's the perfect high efficiency lens for portraits, sports images, nature pictures, and different kinds of images that continuously use the telephoto vary. It also has a swap for changeover to macro pictures at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a most close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass in this lens gives very good correction of chromatic aberration.
See More available at external websites.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Latvia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (157 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Pentax and Samsung SLR Cameras (Electronics) I wished a cheap telephoto lens for these times I need the reach. Since I do not use it that continuously, I felt no want for a large or dear lens. I debated between this lens, the Tamron 70-300 Di, and the Sigma APO of the identical sort. This was the most value effective so I went with it. Frankly, I cannot consider how good this lens is for its price. At 70mm, it can be tack sharp nook to nook. Even 200-300 it is fairly good. And the Macro mode is barely icing on the cake--1:2 magnification means you can get slightly close.
It's actual, you desire a fair quantity of sunshine for this lens to shine--no argument there. But for the individual who best does one of these stuff for enjoyable, this lens is tricky to beat. I can not imagine the APO variant is worth $70 extra--I can't realize any distinction from pattern photos posted online. So if you happen to handiest desire a lens of this focal length on occasion, this is the one to get.
Reviews for Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras (Electronics) I sold this lens together with the Nikon D50 equipment that included the 18-55mm lens.
It does Macro (200-300mm) all the means down to about .95m (3 ft). It does are inclined to hunt for focus relatively a piece using the digital camera's AF-A environment, however does now not when in AF-S, alternatively focus is lost fast when hand-holding. In this example I prove the usage of an indoor studio with the digicam on a tripod, so I set the focal point manually anyway.
The Macro atmosphere permits as so much as a 1:2 magnification at 300, and about 1:3 at 200mm. This is finished with the aid of allowing closer center of attentioning than the traditional 1.5m (5 ft).
When the use of Macro, the lens is locked to 200-300mm, and you have to focus to the traditional range earlier than you might flip the switch and zoom back to beneath 200mm. This is often a moderate drawback as the lens DOES NOT have a M/A focusing change. You should go to guide focusing by the use of the digital camera, focal level to standard vary, flip lens macro switch, then which you can go backtrack below 200mm and/or re-engage your autofocus.
I have no longer had any main problems with this lens, and if reality be told enjoy the footage that I get from it during sports activities and different telephoto needed activities. It does desire a consistent hand on the extreme end throughout decrease light stages as a result of it does not have VR, but for what it's made for I have not had any bother getting sharp footage. Just do not use it in low gentle with out a tripod.
Focusing is smooth within the customary mode from 1.5m (5 ft) to infinity and it just underneath 1/4 flip from lock to lock. (Macro is 1/2 turn)
Zooming is smooth from 70mm to about 200mm, and then bunches up (gets a bit of harder to flip) from 200 to 300. It zooms back off smoothly your complete method.
Reviews for Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras (Electronics) First of all I should inform you that I was once dragged kicking and screaming into the sector of digital SLR pictures. Not as a outcome of I had a love of movie quite the opposite I hate movie photography, it used to be more like I hated the considered lugging around lenses and the entire different stuff. I managed to construct my trade and popularity using mounted lens "Pro-sumer" digicams. Long story quick what made me transfer to SLRs was once performance, velocity, quality and lenses like this one.If you will have ever learn any of my other overviews you belowstand I am a awful equipment head and steadily tend to trick out my digital cameras to the hilt! I was buying lenses for a riot XT once I bought this lens on a whim. To start 70-300mm is no longerhing earth shaking every lens maker in the business has at least one variation on this range, however the real kicker with the Sigma is the macro characteristic, that in a phrase is just amazing. The macro characteristic can be changeed in at 200-300mm and that is tack sharp for the complete thing from plants, to coins to whatever!! And bearing in mind the focal vary this is a relatively quick lens. In a commonplace capability its dead sharp in all softwares no subject what your light conditions inside of or out. I truly have even used this lens for wedding photographs and bought great outcomes. As with all Sigma lenses the construct high quality is very excellent as is the glass giving it the feel of a lens costing an entire lot extra. As for accessories I would reccomend each a UV filter as well as a excellent CPL. Size smart it's what I would fee medium sized (as hostile to my Sigma 50-500mm) this makes it straightforward to govern and use in the container.
0 comments:
Post a Comment