Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package by Nikon
8GB SDHC Memory Card with Card Reader with.Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera (Includes manufacturer's equipped accessories).2 Replacement Extended Life Battries+ External A/C- D/C Car Charger + Flash + 67 inch Monopod.Soft carrying Case and Full Size Tripod.Wide Angle Macro and 2x Telephoto Zoom Lenses and three Piece Filter Kit. This Kit Includes: 1- Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera (Includes manufacturer's provided accessories) 1- Nikon 18-55mm VR Lens and Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens 1- 8GB SDHC Memory Card 1- USB SD/HC Memory Card Reader 2- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Replacement Extended Life Batteries 1- Rapid Home and Car Charger 1- 3 Piece Filter Kit Includes: UV, Circular Polarizer and Fluorescent Filter 1- Flash 1- Soft carrying case 1- Wide Angle Macro Lens w/Pouch and Caps 1- 2x Telephoto Zoom Lens w/Pouch and Caps 1- Full Size Tripod w/Carry Bag 1- sixty seven inch Monotripod 1- Pack of LCD Screen Protectors 1- Lens/LCD Cleaning Kit 1- Mini Table Top Tripod More about this camera: Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera, with its 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS, three" High resolution LCD show, Scene Recognition System, Picture Control, Active D-Lighting, and one-button Live View, gives photo enthusiasts with the picture high quality and performance they need to pursue their own imaginative and prescient whereas still being intuitive enough for use as an everyday digital camera. Supplied Manufacturer Accessories in addition to talked about above: EN-EL3e Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, MH-18a Quick Charger, UC-E4 USB Cable,EG-D2 Audio/Video Cable, AN-DC1 Neck Strap, BM-10 LCD Monitor Cover, BF-1A Body Cap, DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, DK-21 Rubber Eyecup, BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap, Nikon Software Suite CD-ROM, User Guides, 1-Year Nikon U.S.A.. Read more Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package
List Price :
Best Price Now! : $1,372.95
Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package Spec
This Kit Includes:
1- Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera (Includes manufacturer's supplied accessories)
1- Nikon 18-55mm VR Lens and Nikon 55-200mm VR Lens
1- 8GB SDHC Memory Card
1- USB SD/HC Memory Card Reader
2- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Replacement Extended Life Batteries
1- Rapid Home and Car Charger
1- three Piece Filter Kit Includes: UV, Circular Polarizer and Fluorescent Filter
1- Flash
1- Soft carrying case
1- Wide Angle Macro Lens w/Pouch and Caps
1- 2x Telephoto Zoom Lens w/Pouch and Caps
1- Full Size Tripod w/Carry Bag
1- 67 inch Monotripod
1- Pack of LCD Screen Protectors
1- Lens/LCD Cleaning Kit
1- Mini Table Top Tripod
More about this camera:
Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera, with its 12.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Sunset Electronics | | $1,372.95 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
This Customer Reviews Translater From Malta
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
3.9 Out Of 5 Stars (12 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package (Everything you Need) (Electronics) I received my order a pair weeks ago and was happy at the time as a outcome of it came in most effective eleven days from the time I ordered it as a substitute of the estimated month to a month and a half. I then gave a 5 celebrity evaluation relating to my order and as requested by way of your company to be in a position to receive a free present. I am more than pleased with the digital got herera and the two Nikon lenses but the the rest of it leaves so much to be preferred. Upon nearer inspection of my order afterwords I got here to appreciate that it was once missing an merchandise that was once imagined to be a part of the bundle, to be explicit, the mono pod did not include the delivery. Also, I was once now not conscious as it was once now not made clear that the Huge Accessories Package consisted of all Zeicos merchandise which I actually have discovered to be very low cost and of very negative high quality. The digital got herera bag started out falling aside two days after I acquired it and felt very cheap to start with. I hadn't even taken it anyplace but, all I had achieved was once put the digital camera and lenses in it. I really have on account that ordered a a lot better and higher quality bag from any other company.
Reviews for Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package (Everything you Need) (Electronics) I've wanted a D90 for a whereas and this used to be too excellent of a deal to go up. This is an implausible digicam that, while it's simple to begin out taking great photos, is additionally difficult (in a just right way).Have already signed up for classes on the Nikon School so I can get everything I can from this digital camera. I find it irresistible and this bundle has a selection of great things. Fun equipment.
Reviews for Nikon D90 SLR Digital Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens and 55-200mm VR Lens + Huge Battery, Lens & Tripod Complete Accessories Package (Everything you Need) (Electronics) First, the digital camera and lenses are superb and I couldn't be happier with them.
Regarding the opposite package deal content materials: I wanted to have a back-up battery, monopod, back-up memory card, and flash, so I went with this bundle. I anticipated the accessories to be of low high quality and I used to be proper. It almost definitely would have been highest if I had merely bought the three-4 equipment I wanted one at a time so they might have been higher made. The monopod, batteries, and memory card had been fantastic. However, the flash is a complete waste because it can't be synched to the digicam so any footage making use of it come out smartly over-exposed. The broad angle and other lense I will most probably by no implys use (not to be confused with the 55mm and 200mm Nikon lenses, which would possibly be fantastic).
I would suggest this digicam and lenses to someone taking into account them. However, skip this package deal of junky accessories. I'm not a truly perfect camera guy and even I notion they were pretty lame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment