Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras by SIGMA
Three SLD glass elements and a rear focal point device present top of the line image high quality all over the entire zoom range..HSM make certain thats quiet and high-speed autofocus..An ultra-telephoto zoom lens duvets a telephoto range as so much as 500mm and lets in short standpoint..Super multi-layer coating scale backs flare and ghosting..Incorporating Sigma's authentic OS (Optical Stabilizer) operate.. This ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto vary up to 500mm and permits photographers to deliver the subject shut and short point of view. Sigma's original OS (Optical Stabilizer) operate offers using shutter paces approximately 4 stops slower. It is ideal for sports, natural world and landscape photography with handheld shooting. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass parts present very good correction for chromatic aberration. This lens is equipped with a rear focal point gadget that reduces fluctuation of aberration resulting from center of attentioning. The super multi-layer lens coating cut backs flare and ghosting. High picture quality is guaranteed throughout the entire zoom vary. This lens contains HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which be certains a quiet and high-speed AF in addition to full-time handbook center of attentioning functionality. The addition of the (optional) 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 210-700mm F7-9 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively. A detachable tripod socket (TS-31) is integrated as a typical element.. Read more Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
List Price : $1,069.00
Best Price Now! : $1,069.00
Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras Spec
This ultra-telephoto zoom lens duvets a telephoto vary as a lot as 500mm and allows photographers to convey the topic shut and brief perspective. Sigma's unique OS (Optical Stabilizer) perform supplys the usage of shutter paces approximately 4 stops slower. It is right for sports, flora and fauna and landscape images with handheld capturing. Three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass components present superb correction for chromatic aberration. This lens is equipped with a rear focal point system that minimizes fluctuation of aberration as a consequence of center of attentioning. The tremendous multi-layer lens coating scale backs flare and ghosting. High image high quality is assured during your complete zoom vary. This lens contains HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which make sure thats a quiet and high-speed AF as well as full-time handbook center of attentioning functionality. The addition of the (optional) 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters produce a 210-700mm F7-9 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens or a 300-1000mm F10-13 MF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively. A removable tripod socket (TS-31) is integrated as a typical element.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Murphy's Camera | | $1,069.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
This Customer Reviews Translater From Latvia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (115 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) Essentially, the Sigma 150-500 OS is an indirect resolution to the Canon 100-400mm F4 IS L lens. The downside with most comparabilitys is that the Canon F4 prices significantly more.
The direct point is that the Canon does function marginally higher in each aspect. The Sigma clearly wins in cost-performance ratio however that additionally varies in accordance with your intended use and desires. The primary difference is the 70%+ value within the lenses.
The Sigma 150-500 is *NOT* a change for a low-light high velocity use telephoto lens one of theses F2.8 lenses. However, the 2.8 lenses are an apples to oranges comparability - evaluating a four00mm 2.8 that costs a couple of times extra ($6500) and ideal to a unique function. The Sigma lens is proper extra in opposition to sunlight hours natural world as antagonistic to sports activities adventures in varying stipulations or bad lights in any scenario.
The 150-500 has shortcomings compared to the costlier lenses - which is most often the case for any brand. I nonetheless excessively recommend the lens & have enjoyed 600+ footage within 7 days of owning it. The lens is very good for wildlife, a nice "out-of-box" experience with accessories, and will serve most a long time.
+ Optics are distinguished taking into account the market worth.
+ Less than $1000 USD as of this writing
+ 500mm without use of a teleconverter
- Not as sharp compared to the 50-500 Sigma however the 50-500 lacks OS/IS
+ Light construct quality taking into account lens class
- Durability trade-off for decrease weight. Sealing now not most fulfilling, housing uses plastic.
+ Aesthetics. Rubberized/tactile really feel with a swish darkish gray body.
- Aesthetics/durability. Coating on physique susceptible to marks/scratches.
- Stiff zoom ring takes effort to function.
Reviews for Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I am overjoyed to have offered this lens to mount on my Nikon D80 after having read a great deal of evaluates on the few options to be had like the Sigma 50-500 or the Nikon 135-400 and 80-400. I needed the longest possible vary beneath $1,500 in a recognizable Brand. I narrowed my choice to the 50-500 or this one. The Optical Stabilizer and the reality that Sigma had confirmed itself with the 50-500 were the figuring out factors in my determination. So a lengthy manner I shot some 200 photos of more than just a few subjects at various distances handholding the camera with the OS became on. Half way through my shots I reverted from full manual mode to Aperture keep watch over and noticed an development within the sharpness and colors which informs me that I want to hone my abilities with this lens. So far, I am amazed on the quality of my photographs with this big glass. I take all my footage with a -.7 publicity compensation as I like very vivid photos and until I improve a better feel for what the lens can do I will proceed to used it with Aperture control. The Autofocus is easy, the general feel is quality and the photos are out of the ordinary for the distance. I sit up for plenty of enjoyable with this lens, if you go for it you is now not going to remorseful about it.
UPDATE: In response to the one that rated this lens three stars I want to quote David Bush's ebook "Nikon D80 Digital Field Guide" the place he states "most lenses produce their sharpest picture approximately two ceases less than extensive open. For example, when you are the usage of a zoom lens with an f/4 most aperture, it almost definitely has its absolute best resolution and least distortion at roughly f/8". I've practiced David's recommendation with my Sigma 150-500 and it works beautifully, however like the complete thing else, it takes a while to getting used to except you are a certified photoer then you'll know this prior to hand. I delivered a quantity of recent footage shown above as a phase of this overview.
I bought my lens from B&H and it came in Sigma's black nylon zipped field which keeps the lens practically immobile. The field used to be very safely packaged when it arrived.
Reviews for Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 AF APO DG OS HSM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I simply obtained this lens and made a check shot I've made with other lenses. I took a shot of a satellite tv for pc dish over a half a block away. Handheld. Magnifying it with Photoshop no lengthyer simplest can I see the 'Dish Network' evidently, however magnifying a bit of more I can learn the 'TM' beneath the model. Clear as a bell.
This lens is an unlimited development over the 170-500 version. I used that lens on a wildlife commute and had to jack up the ISO to 800-1600 to get decent shutter paces and a clear picture. Unfortunately that presented noise, really unhealthy in some shots. The D300 is significantly better than the D200 in that regard, but the lens was once pretty much unusable with no tripod. This lens will alleviate any of these problems.
I on a typical basis purchase Nikon lenses. This and the Sigma prior adaptations including the 170-500 (which I had to purchase for a shuttle and now I'm selling) are the one lenses I may find that gave a substantial difference over the Nikon 70-300 VR. The Nikon 80-400 VR is $[...] and focuses slowly, and that you could pretty much just crop to achieve the 100mm difference (I tried it to be sure.)
I'm looking ahead to using this with a 1.4 teleconverter, you lose autofocus and 1 stop, can simplest go right down to 100mm but get a 35mm similar of 1050mm! For only $[...]!
The quality of the lens is superb. There is zero zoom creep. Autofocusing is quick, though only a tad off (a few pixels off on the 'TM' - could be the camera, and that can be adjusted.) Manual focusing is difficult with the commuteod collar on, it blocks the center of attentioning ring so both move your hand to the top, slide your hand in between the lens and collar, or take the collar off. I obtained perfect focal level the use of the viewfinder indicator as a reference point. The end is of top quality, however a bit of strange. The complete lens including the hood is covered in some roughly flat black matte textured finish, makes me recall to mind a stealth bomber.
I did quite loads of analysis to search out this lens, and was ready for it on the grounds that it is introduction 2 or more months in the past. There is just no Nikon identical without shopping for a f/4 400mm with a TC-17 for roughly $5000 or so.
0 comments:
Post a Comment