Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black) by Lowepro
Lifetime Warranty.Sling type bag for raiseing remedy and straightforward accessibility.Holds an SLR with mid-range zoom lens hooked up, 3-4 additional lenses, cables and accessories.Lowepro's patented All Weather cover to offer protection to bag and content materials from excessive climate, sand, filth, etc..Built in digital reminiscence card organizer and micro fiber LCD cleaning cloth. Perfect for photojournalists, a novel sling design to go from lift mode to prepared mode in simply seconds. Carried comfortably on the back, it easily rotates to the front to get to your camera speedy.. Read more Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black)
List Price : $109.99
Best Price Now! : $78.31
Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black) Spec
Perfect for photojournalists, the SlingShot 200 AW makes use of a novel sling design to move from "carry mode" to "ready mode" in just 2nds. Carried without difficulty on the again, it easily rotates to the entrance so that you may get to your digital camera fast. The SlingShot 200 AW hangs an SLR with mid-range zoom lens attached, 3-4 extra lenses, cables and get entry toories, and has a full access lid to make loading it a snap. This feature-rich bag additionally features a built-in reminiscence card pouch, micro fiber LCD material, and two beneficiant organizer pockets. Lowepro packs and bags with the AW (All-Weather Cover(TM)) designation embrace the All Weather Cover. These AW Covers are usually positioned within the backside or back of the pack in a zippered, or Velcro-secured pocket. It's certain to shock even probably the most disturbing photojournalists.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Electronics Basket | | $78.31 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
This Customer Reviews Translater From Ireland
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (262 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black) (Electronics) This is the most effective picture bag I've ever used for general objective. It's full of options for a digital photographer. I shoot with a Canon 20D (with the grip attached), and don't have any drawback matchting the digital camera into the bag even with my EF 24-70 f/2.8L attached (hood reversed). I can additionally squeeze in my 70-200 f/4L with a bit creativity. In addition, I can carry two tops in the 2d lens pocket. The two exterior pockets are very beneficiant. One has a mesh pocket, the other a small organizer for pens and a pad. In the top, I are likely to squeeze the capturing essentials (430EX flash, cable unlock, polarizers, ND filters, lens cleaning stuff, and batteries or just a raincoat for iffy days) and tend to use the entrance pocket for random stuff I decide up whereas out taking snapshots. Flashcards match properly right into a built in card service (fits four in plastic cases). The "sling" gadget is very easy to make use of (and confortable) and the all-weather cover is fabulous (stores away inside of a small compartment at the base of the bag). The all-weather quilt can stand up to the worst conditions; I've used it in a torrential downpour while strolling across Nicaragua. Everything stayed dry. All in all, this bag is wonderful.
Reviews for Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black) (Electronics) Selecting a camera bag will also be difficult. I've bought and offered many camera baggage over time for one motive or another; too small, too giant, too unwieldy, lacking a key characteristic that I need, and many others. however the SS 200 is one bag I'll maintain except it wears out. I've owned the SS 200 now for over a 12 months and have taken it on a couple of world go again and forths where it performed superbly. this bag is excellent for each informal and serious/professional picturegraphers.
I at the moment personal several bags, including photograph backpacks, two measurements of the Lowepro sling bags (Slingshot 200 reviewed right here and the brand new 300 - restricted, if any, public availability at this point), a Crumpler shoulder bag, and other sorts of digital camera luggage from totally different producers, all in various dimensions. I'm also familiar with the entire "high end" bag producers any suchs ThinkTank, Kinesis, et. al. and all the different systems this kind ofs waist belts, vests, and so forth. It's important to needless to say most photographgraphers will need a couple of bag relying on what they're capturing that day and the one thing I can say is that in an imperfect world of compromises, that is the shutst I've come to being happy with a single bag.
I'm a long time Canon user so I'll use Canon equipment as a reference and which you can test the dimensions of your digital camera/lenses for fit once morest these comments. Those the use of Nikon and other manufactures can do the same. All sizes, weights, dimensions to your model can simply be found on the net. OK, so here is what I like about this bag.....
1) It holds a compact to large SLR with no trouble although my greater digicams (1 series film and digital digital cameras) with a lengthy battery grip are a decent fit.
Reviews for Lowepro Slingshot 200 All Weather Backpack (Black) (Electronics) I obtained this bag as a gift, and after getting used to it, I completely love it. It is a little smaller than my Micro Trekker 200, so it failed to cling all my tools--I had to take out my second SLR body, but after some ingenious fitting, it dangles my EOS 10D with 28-105mm lens hooked up, my 100-300mm L series lens, a 17-35mm huge attitude lens, four20EX flash, as well as an assortment of extension tubes, tele-extender, filters, and many others. The goodst feature of the bag is that you can swing it out of your back to your front and open the aspect of it to drag your digicam out. Everything in your bag is on the market without doing away with your backpack. It is provided with the digital photographgrapher in thoughts, with a pocket for reminiscence cards and a protecting fabric for the LCD panel on the back of your SLR.
The one drawback is that it is slender. I needed to set it up so that I could put my Canon 10D hooked up to my Canon EF 100-300mm L lens, and it used to be an especially tight fit. Nevertheless, I find it a actually perfect againpack.
0 comments:
Post a Comment