Buy Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black


Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black by Lowepro



Two exterior diminish pockets and a water bottle pocket provide fast get admission to to a map, guide e-book, boarding pass, water bottle, or different fast-access items;.Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle supplys a comfy solution to wear the sling over your shoulder, or throughout your body;.Removable, padded shoulder pad with non-slip patch provides additional comfort, regardless of where you position it alongside shoulder strap;.Expandable compartment increases carrying capability through roughly 30% when wanted.Fits a DSLR with hooked up zoom lens; 1 extra lens or flash; memory card; get proper of entry toories and personal items. The Lowepro Passport Sling is for individuals who need heaps of flexibility in a small compact bag. Lowepro's Passport Sling is designed for trendy picture fanatics who need to elevate an equal amount of digicam and personal equipment as they sightsee, trip or go out for a stroll with their DSLRs . It's distinctive and comfy shape is in contrast to a conventional sling bag-it really conforms to the body and simply moves with the wearer. Place it across the chest, excessive and shut or low and loose, relying on the activity. The shoulder strap includes a cam lock buckle that easily modifys for a great fit, plus a removable, sliding shoulder pad that gives cushioned alleviation when needed. On the outside, two minimize pockets and a water bottle pocket provide quick get admission to to maps, information e books, boarding passes. Inside, the sling is presentd to supply protection to your DSLR and a few get proper of entry toories in addition to provide loads of house for personal items. Unzip the front of the Passport Sling to divulge an expansion compartment that provides approximately 30% extra house-enough to accommodate merchandises like a mild jacket, lunch, cool memento or farmers' market in finding. A fully padded digital camera box (with built-in memory card pocket) offer safety tos a DSLR.. Read more Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black

Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black Spec

  • Two exterior lower pockets and a water bottle pocket provide fast get right of entry to to a map, information book, boarding pass, water bottle, or other fast-access items;
  • Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle offers a relaxed technique to put on the sling over your shoulder, or across your body;
  • Removable, padded shoulder pad with non-slip patch provides extra comfort, irrespective of the location you place it alongside shoulder strap;
  • Expandable compartment will increase carrying capacity by means of roughly 30% when needed
  • Fits a DSLR with attached zoom lens; 1 further lens or flash; reminiscence card; get right of entry toories and personal items




  • The Lowepro Passport Sling is for these who want lots of flexibility in a small compact bag. Lowepro's Passport Sling is designed for modern-day picture fanatics who want to carry an equal quantity of digital camera and personal equipment as they sightsee, go back and forth or exit for a stroll with their DSLRs . It's distinctive and relaxed form is in distinction to a standard sling bag-it actually conforms to the body and simply moves with the wearer. Place it across the chest, excessive and close or low and loose, relying on the process. The shoulder strap incorporates a cam lock buckle that simply adjusts for a perfect fit, plus a removable, sliding shoulder pad that provides cushioned alleviation when needed. On the exterior, two curb pockets and a water bottle pocket present fast get right of entry to to maps, information guides, boarding passes. Inside, the sling is equipped to protect your DSLR and a few accessories in addition to offer quite rather a lot of area for personal merchandises. Unzip the front of the Passport Sling to disclose a spread compartment that adds approximately 30% more house-enough to accommodate items like a gentle jacket, lunch, cool memento or farmers' market in finding. A fully padded digicam box (with built-in reminiscence card pocket) protects a DSLR.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Big VALUE Inc  
      $53.86
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Netherlands
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.5 Out Of 5 Stars (149 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) (Electronics) I just acquired this bag nowadays and to start with sight it appeared kinda small. However, once I opened the zipper and multiplied the bag, the dimensions gave the impression to be reasonable (not too large... no longer too small).

    When I seemed at the interior, I immediately noticed the challenge. There will not be enough room for my equipments. This bag is simply for the casual photographer having an entry-level DSLR with a kit lens. By the method, what I intended with "not sufficient room" refers to the padded space of the bag. You would not need to put your digital camera or your lens on an unprotected area would you?

    To tackle the above issue, I stripped the removable "paddings" from my old camera bag and stuffed them into this bag. With proper association, I used to be able to suit the next merchandises inside the bag:

    1. Nikon D7000 with hooked up MD-11 battery grip
    2. Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 vr ii telephoto lens with lens hood connected (reversed)
    3. Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens (attached to the digital camera) with lens hood connected (reversed)
    4. Nikon 10-24mm broad perspective lens
    5. Nikon SB-800 speedlight with 5th battery compartment attached
    6. Lens hood for 10-24mm lens.

    I am giving this bag 4-stars because of it is appears, subject matter quality, design, and configurability.
    Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black (Electronics) I bought the Lowepro Passport Sling for my contemporary trip to Italy. I wanted an simple access, stylish digicam bag to make use of whereas I commuteled. I carried a Canon 7D with it can be 18-135mm lens, my 70-200mm, 2.8L lens, a couple of reminiscence playing cards and filters. The bag functioned very neatly and used to be comfortable to make use of, simple to get right of entry to. The padded area for my digital camera and it can be main lens used to be barely large enough. A Rebel would have match very with ease, however my digicam was very tight. I would have liked to have had my battery grip on too, however there was once no way it would possibly have match. I had loads of room for my 70-200mm, 2.8L, but the space within the bag that it fit had no additional padding, so I had so as to add my own with a crunched up t-shirt.

    The enhancements that I would suggest could be as follows: make the bag quite massiver to accommodate a full measurement digicam more comfortably; add some extra padding in a secondary compartment to supply protection to a 2d lens and/or flash unit; and ultimately, add zippers to the exterior pockets of the bag to hold a passport, money, filters, and so forth. saferly.
    Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) (Electronics) In my seek for a digital camera bag that did NOT seem like a digicam bag, I revealed the Lowepro Passport Sling...and I LOVE it! I could now not find any evaluations on this product so expectantly this review will lend a hand any individual else who is attempting to find that perfect camera bag...that would not LOOK like a digital camera bag. The Passport Sling is simply no longer too big yet large sufficient to carry my gear. Unloaded, the bag can additionally be very light-weight. It incorporates a detachable digital camera box which attaches to the bag with Velcro, 2 small interior flap pockets (for cellphone, iPod, credit playing cards, gum, and many others.), 2 exterior pockets, 1 exterior water bottle pocket (which I have yet to use for a water bottle), adjustable shoulder strap, and expandability.

    I want the external pockets have been somewhat deeper/wider and designed within the form of a rectangle as an alternative of a trapezoid so merchandises could fit higher. Although a commute book and map would slot inside the bag, it could be good to have quick and simple get admission to on the surface of the bag. I would feel safer if the external pockets had either a zip or Velcro closure so I do not feel like merchandises might fall out.

    The camera field has 1 adjustable Velcro divider which I configured with my Nikon D90 and 18mm-200mm lens hooked up on the left facet and both the 35mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.8 (filter hooked up) facet via aspect in the different half of of the camera box.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment