Buy Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens


Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens by Nikon



Versatile zoom range for landscapes, folks photography, and everyday capturing.Designed for use with Nikon digital SLR digital cameras together with the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300.Minimum focus distance: sixteen in..36-105mm effective focal length for APS-C sensor digital cameras.AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens. Fast-aperture, excessive performance large-angle zoom optimized for FX and DX-format sensors and lines Nikon’s ED Glass and Nano Crystal Coat Fast, huge-angle to medium Telephoto AF-S zoom lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX (23.9 x 36mm) and DX format image sensors Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements and PGM aspherical lenses keep watch over chromatic aberrations whereas enhancing sharpness and distinction, even on the hugest aperture settings Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) permits ultra excessive-speed auto focal pointing with outstanding accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation Focus as shut as 14.. Read more Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens Spec

  • Versatile zoom range for panoramas, folks images, and everyday shooting
  • Designed for use with Nikon digital SLR digital cameras together with the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300
  • Minimum focal point distance: sixteen in.
  • 36-105mm effective focal size for APS-C sensor cameras
  • AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens




  • .

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $1,889.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Cyprus
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.6 Out Of 5 Stars (153 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) The image quality from this lens is, as different reviews point out, now nothing short of fabulous. Having used its ancestor, the Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8, I am no lengthyer shocked in the least. Despite specifications to the contrary, the 24-70mm really feels lighter in my arms than the 28-70mm did, and whether it is imaginable, moderately extra responsive. Perhaps the weight distribution is extra even within the 24-70mm than it used to be in the earlier new release.

    After using this lens for a couple of weeks, two things did surprise me:

    1.
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) I comprehend what you are assumeing: Seventeen hundred bucks or extra for a mere midrange zoom?

    There is nothing "mere" about this zoom!

    Wide open, Nikon's new workhorse is sharper than most high lenses. That's right -- I shoot all day long at f/2.8 (I like ensuing blurry backgrounds) and by no means, never lack for sharpness. Being able to shoot f/2.8 at night doesn't stink, either.

    Colors are bright, the bokeh (out of focal point houses) is creamy, and you can see ghosts and flares *only* when shooting straight into the sun. And I've never considered an autofocus do its thing so quickly or with such accuracy. I'm catching numerous photographs I used to miss.

    No lens is excellent. This one has precisely three drawbacks.

    1. It's lovely darn big for a midrange, so now and again I omit Nikon's compact 18-200mm zoom. And which is with out the large lens hood in position. Snapped on, a tremendous lens gets even bigger.

    2. The zoom ring is just too on the subject of the digicam physique. I've best been taking photographs with it for a number of days, however I keep grabbing the guide center of attention ring by mistake. There's a learning curve right here, and I'm not yet over it.

    3. It's in brief supply. Good success finding this beast on the prompt retail price.

    On my D300 however, it is as perfect as an enormous, expensive hunk of glass can get. It takes all my usual 77mm filters, and its DX-effective 35-105mm (approximate) zoom vary makes it a great "walk around" lens. It goes vast sufficient for many landscape shots, and zeroes proper in on my two-year-old's face.

    But largely I can't get over the sharpness, the color, and the responsiveness of the autofocus. I probably paid too much for mine, nevertheless it used to be price each penny.
    Reviews for Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens (Camera) For these of you who are happy together with your 18-200 VR. You do now not want this lens. I caught with my f3.5-5.6 zoom for an extended time as a outcome of, heh, I took "good images". I adapted to low mild, failed to miss f2.8. I was once not sure that a "pro" lens may make any difference visually...only if examining test photographs of test patterns with a microscope.

    I've been fallacious prior to however this was a doozy. There is SUCH a HUGE visually noticable distinction between pictures made with this lens (and the 70-200 f2.8 VR) and my old stanby lenses that I about fell out of my place of business chair. My "good pictures" have turn into "great picturegraphs". I now own each this and the 70-200. I sold my favorite lens of all time, a 24 mm high, on a site. I'll by no means return. You will get these two lenses from me whilst you pry them out of my chilly useless fingers.

    One extra no longere. If you are like me and constantly learn professional blogs and photo how-to e-books you'll see lots of the pros say one factor along the lines of "I do not use mid range zooms, I use huge attitude for landscaps and lengthy telephoto for shut ups". I bought that for some time unless I began taking a appear shutly at the metadata for pictures they showcase on their web pages and books. Check it out, 6 times of 10, the lens is shown to be a 24-70 zoom.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment