For Sale Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens


Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens by Nikon



Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient gentle exposure methods.Seven-blade rounded diaphragm reachs a pure blur for out-of-focus components.Shortest shutst focusing distance of any 28-200mm lens: 1.3 feet at 200mm.Three aspherical lenses and three ED glass parts for better optical efficiency.Ultra-compact, light-weight G-type 7.1x zoom lens with 62mm filter attachment dimension. Distance information D-type and G-type Nikkors relay subject-to-camera distance knowledge to AF Nikon digital camera our bodies. This then makes possible strengthens like 3D Matrix Metering and 3D Multi-Sensor Balanced Fill-Flash. Note: D-type and G-type Nikkors present distance information to the next digital cameras: Auto exposure; F6, F5, F100, F90X, F80, F75, F70, F65, F60, F55, F50, Pronea S, Pronea 600i, D2 series, D1 sequence, D100 and D70s/D70. Flash control; F6, F5, F100, F90X, F80, F75, F70, D2 series, D1 series, D100 and D70s/D70. Aspherical lens components Nikon introduced the primary photographic lens with aspherical lens parts in 1968. What sets them apart? Aspherical lenses nearly do away with the issue of coma and other varieties of lens aberration--even when used on the extensivest aperture. They are particularly helpful in correcting the distortion in large-angle lenses. In addition, use of aspherical lenses make a contributions to a lighter and smaller lens design. Nikon hires three types of aspherical lens parts. Precision-ground aspherical lens parts are the positivest expression of lens-crafting art, tense extremely rigorous production standards.. Read more Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens

Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens Spec

  • Nikon D-type design provides precise distance data for flash and ambient light exposure processes
  • Seven-blade rounded diaphragm achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus components
  • Shortest shutst focusing distance of any 28-200mm lens: 1.3 feet at 200mm
  • Three aspherical lenses and three ED glass parts for larger optical performance
  • Ultra-compact, lightweight G-type 7.1x zoom lens with 62mm filter attachment size




  • Md) Cl) Aa) Nik 28-200 F/3.5-5.


    See More available at external websites.

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Netherlands
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.6 Out Of 5 Stars (9 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) After I sold the D50--my first DSLR--I went on the hunt for a excellent all-around lens. I used to be upgrading from a hard and fast lens gadget with 10X optical zoom, so I would accept nothing not up to a lens with 10X zoom equivalent. Luckily, with the D50 having a 1.5x crop factor, a 200mm lens would match the bill high quality. I found this lens on Amazon, and factors fell into situation. The online evaluations were on a standard basis very just right, and doing a search on pbase.com for pictures inquisitive about this lens printed some beautiful spectacular outcomes. And absolute best of all, the associated fee didn't destroy the financial institution. I've given that taken over 100 pictures with this lens at all focal lengths, and overall, I'm slightly impressed. These are my to finds.

    As others have mentioned, the focal level motor isn't exactly silent or quick. Thankfully, though, it is now not obnoxiously loud or slow, either. The motor noise is definitely tolerable--unless you might be spoiled by using silent wave motors--and the focal level velocity only change intos a subject when it has hassle judging the subjet's distance. Then, after all, you wish the lens was a silent wave motor type, however the speed is no lengthyer unbearably sluggish. I have not ignored any pictures yet because of it. When in doubt, set the focal level switch to "Limit" to forestall it from scanning the complete focal vary when you are the utilization of the lengthy telephoto, or simply switch over to handbook center of attention in case your hand is faster. Once it will get a just right lock to your subject, the lens will very quickly atone for recomposition if the change isn't drastic.
    Reviews for Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) I bought 28-200 G lately to go with the 50mm and 18-70 package lens. I had some hope that the lens would be "good sufficient" and I'm very stunned at just how excellent this small lens is. I additionally tested the 24-120 VR. Call me crazy, but it appeared soft to me. When I bought home I regarded at the take a appear ats and the results from the VR lens have been in reality superb, so I think it was once just the viewfinder. What really killed it for me used to be that one hundred twenty used to be simply no lengthyer enough attain (for me) for a in level of fact versatile stroll-around lens. I took the 28-200 dwelling and did some tests. This is an awfully nice lens. I discovered photography very shut in sharpness to the kit lens extensive open. The near speedy center of attention used to ben't there after all (and ignored!), but differentwise this is a lens that does a quantity of factors smartly. Focus was once spot on and I tried some check macro shots absolutely zoomed in, additionally very nice. It's small and light-weight and really feels quite sturdy. At below 300 dollars it is a discount that provides you all the reach you need most often. I couldn't see the purpose in ready for the 55-200. It's merely starts too excessive for a stroll-around all-in-one lens.
    Reviews for Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED IF Autofocus Nikkor Zoom Lens (Electronics) This lens gets alongside very well with my N75. I wanted a versatile lens that would go from vast-angle to telephoto, and that is precisely what this lens does. It is also extremely light-weight, extremely sturdy, and produces that traditional Nikon background blur. (A pro or a con, depending on what you like.) The macro pictures I've taken have not dissatisfied me at all, they supply the influence of being very sharp to me---but I am a lovely informal photographer, and have not performed with many Nikon lenses. As a sexy informal photographer I can say that it is an best lens for lengthy trips, especially backpacking---actually it can be best for someone who does not stroll round armed with a go again and forthod and/or more than one lenses. I tried the Tamron 28-300mm lens for Nikon, which does take very nice photos, but even at 200mm I had a tough time acquiring a truly sharp picture without a travelod.

    This lens would not have silent focusing or vibration discount. But it's 300 greenbacks.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment