Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) by Lowepro
Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle offers a comfy option to put on the sling over your shoulder, or across your physique;.Fits a DSLR with hooked up zoom lens; 1 further lens or flash; memory card; accessories and non-public items.Expandable compartment will increase carrying capability by using roughly 30% when needed.Removable, padded shoulder pad with non-slip patch offers additional alleviation, regardless of the place you place it alongside shoulder strap;.Two exterior scale down pockets and a water bottle pocket supply fast get admission to to a map, information e-book, boarding pass, water bottle, or other fast-access items;. The Passport Sling from Lowepro is an unexpected roughly camera bag - unique in its kind and creative in its perform. Designed to carry an equal quantity of camera and non-public equipment, the Passport Sling supplys flexibility and luxury when the usage of it round town or sightseeing. Wear it across the body, excessive and shut or low and bathroom loose, depending on your task. The shoulder strap includes a cam lock buckle that easily alters for a super fit, plus a removable, sliding shoulder pad that provides cushioned alleviation when you want it. On the exterior, two diminish pockets and a water bottle pocket provide quick get proper of entry to to maps, information e books, boarding passes - anything else you want to grab in a flash. Inside, the Passport Sling is fully equipped to offer offer protection toion to your DSLR and some get entry toories in addition to offer loads of area for your private items. Unzip the front of the Passport Sling to reveal a diffusion compartment that adds approximately 30% more space - enough to accommodate merchandises like a gentle jacket, lunch, cool memento or farmers’ market find. A absolutely padded digicam field (with built-in memory card pocket) offer safety tos your DSLR when you’re wearing the bag. Remove it and give way the box when you want to pack the Passport Sling in a bigger bag for travel. Additional options include: distinction lining on pockets and interior to supply high visibility to tools; a detachable, padded divider with a wing to customise your digicam kit; plus two inside pockets with Velcro closures - best for stashing personal electronics, keys or different small merchandises. The Passport Sling is available in Black and Mica.. Read more Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica)
Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) Spec
The Passport Sling from Lowepro is an surprising more or less digital camera bag - distinctive in its type and ingenious in its operate. Designed to carry an equal amount of digicam and private tools, the Passport Sling provides flexibility and comfort when using it around town or sightseeing. Wear it across the physique, excessive and close or low and bathroom loose, depending in your activity. The shoulder strap features a cam lock buckle that simply regulates for an best match, plus a detachable, sliding shoulder pad that supplys cushioned remedy while you need it. On the outside, two cut down pockets and a water bottle pocket present quick get proper of entry to to maps, guide e books, boarding passes - the rest you want to clutch in a flash. Inside, the Passport Sling is absolutely geared up to give protection to your DSLR and some get entry toories in addition to provide a variety of area in your non-public merchandises. Unzip the entrance of the Passport Sling to disclose a spread compartment that adds roughly 30% extra area - sufficient to accommodate items like a mild jacket, lunch, cool memento or farmers’ market in finding. A absolutely padded camera box (with built-in reminiscence card pocket) protects your DSLR when you’re sporting the bag. Remove it and give way the field when you need to pack the Passport Sling in a larger bag for travel. Additional features include: distinction lining on pockets and inside to supply excessive visibility to equipment; a detachable, padded divider with a wing to customize your camera kit; plus two interior pockets with Velcro closures - best for stashing personal electronics, keys or other small merchandises. The Passport Sling is available in Black and Mica.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| AvidMax | | $59.95 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Italy
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (151 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) (Electronics) I simply acquired this bag lately and at first sight it gave the impression kinda small. However, once I opened the zipper and extended the bag, the size seemed to be average (not too giant... not too small).
When I regarded at the interior, I straight away noticed the problem. There isn't enough area for my equipments. This bag is just for the informal photographer having an entry-level DSLR with a package lens. By the method in which, what I intended with "not sufficient room" refers again to the padded area of the bag. You wouldn't want to put your camera or your lens on an unprotected space would you?
To address the above difficulty, I stripped the removable "paddings" from my old digicam bag and stuffed them into this bag. With proper association, I was ready to match the next items throughout the bag:
1. Nikon D7000 with hooked up MD-11 battery grip
2. Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 vr ii telephoto lens with lens hood attached (reversed)
3. Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro lens (attached to the camera) with lens hood attached (reversed)
4. Nikon 10-24mm extensive attitude lens
5. Nikon SB-800 speedlight with fifth battery compartment attached
6. Lens hood for 10-24mm lens.
I am giving this bag four-stars on account of it can be seems to be, material high quality, design, and configurability. Had it been somewhat bit giantger with adequate padding, then this bag would definitely be the most effective walk-around bag.
When must you NOT buy this bag?
a. If you would possibly have a D300 and up (or 7D and up) with battery grip, do not bother with this bag unless you come to a decision to eliminate the battery grip.
b. If you should no longer have "paddings" to fill the unprotected a phase of the bag interior and you need to place lenses or different expensive equipments on this part.
Which bags should you consider as alternatives?
The baggage that come just about this bag in the case of class and "casual or non-typical-camera-bag-looks" are the Crumpler million-dollar-bags or the Domke luggage.
Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag (Mica) (Electronics) In my seek for a camera bag that did NOT seem like a camera bag, I discovered the Lowepro Passport Sling...and I LOVE it! I may now not in finding any reviews on this product so confidently this assessment will lend a hand someone else who is looking for that good digicam bag...that does not LOOK like a digicam bag. The Passport Sling shouldn't be too giant yet big enough to carry my tools. Unloaded, the bag is also very lightweight. It incorporates a detachable camera field which attaches to the bag with Velcro, 2 small inside flap pockets (for cellphone, iPod, credit cards, gum, and so on.), 2 exterior pockets, 1 exterior water bottle pocket (which I actually have but to make use of for a water bottle), adjustable muster strap, and expandability.
I want the exterior pockets had been just a little deeper/wider and designed in the shape of a rectangle as an various of a trapezoid so merchandises may fit better. Although a trip e-book and map would match inside the bag, it would be nice to have fast and straightforward get admission to on the outside of the bag. I would really feel more secure if the exterior pockets had both a zipper or Velcro closure so I don't really feel like merchandises may fall out.
The camera box has 1 adjustable Velcro divider which I configured with my Nikon D90 and 18mm-200mm lens hooked up on the left facet and both the 35mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.8 (filter hooked up) side by means of facet in the different half of the digicam field. (I'm not going to lie, it can be slightly comfortable fitting them aspect by side but I like knowing that I really have both with me.
Reviews for Lowepro Passport Sling Camera Bag - Black (Electronics) I purchased the Lowepro Passport Sling for my up to date journey to Italy. I wished a very simple get admission to, fashionable digicam bag to make use of whereas I shuttleled. I carried a Canon 7D with it is 18-135mm lens, my 70-200mm, 2.8L lens, a couple of memory cards and filters. The bag functioned very neatly and was comfy to use, simple to get right of entry to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment