Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras by Nikon
AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens.Maximum aperture: f/4.Lens construction: 17 parts in 12 groups.24-52.5mm effective focal length with APS-C sensor digital cameras.Ideal for huge-angle and "normal" shots.Nikon's versatile 16-35mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Nikkor Zoom lens is perfect for shuttle, land and cityscapes, and normal photography. Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to four shutter velocitys slower than would differentwise be that that you probably can be ready to suppose of, assuring dramatically sharper still pictures and video capture. Nano Crystal Coat Further cut agains ghosting and interior flare throughout a huge range of wavelengths for even better picture readability. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers advanced sharpness and coloration correction through effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the vastst aperture surroundingss. 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Aspherical lens components nearly get rid of coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the vastst on hand aperture. Internal Focus (IF) Provides quick and quiet autofocus without altering the size of the lens, preserving working distance throughout the focal point range. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables quick, accurate and quiet autofocus. M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables fast adjustments between manual and autofocus operation. Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders extra pure look of out-of-focus image components.. Read more Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras Spec
High-performance wide-angle zoom options Nano Crystal Coat and VR picture stabilization for dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Beach Camera | | $1,179.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Croatia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (36 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I have never owned the 14-24 or the 17-35, but wished a actually perfect extensive lens for scenics and just because huge is fun if used correctly. My problem used to be this. When looking at my scenics in Lightroom, I measured the focal length average for keepers over round 5 12 monthss. I transformed crop to full frame and located that my sweet spot used to be 24mm. With the 14-24, I'd always be combating that. I'd at all times be compelled to swap lenses after I tried to head past that sweet spot. I need range on each aspect of 24mm to be at liberty. Make sense? That left me with the 17-35 or a primary lens until the release of this new lens. I rented a 17-35 and tried the 20 f/2.8 and 24 f/2.8 and used to be simply not definite through any of them. I also needed a pro-quality construct. I had planned a trip to the Grand Tetons for June and used to be going to buy the 24 f/2.8 because I'd run out of concepts when Nikon launched this 16-35 f/4.
Prior to this, I've never bought any piece of kit with out reading everything and permitting the overviews to come out. This time I prepaid and ordered. With trepidation I awaited my new lens. Let me inform you. I will have to no longer have concerned. This has been considered one of my easiest purchases because I switched to Nikon in 1968. I do not pixel peep and do not need to with my reproduction. It's razor sharp aspect to side at f/5.6 and beyond except around f/16. The best negatives for me are high red fringing in the a methods corners at sixteen f/4 that are simple to repair right through processing. Nikon does it for you when you shoot JPeg, which I do not in truth, but all device does it very simply. Mostly, I don't shoot rather that broad or broad open anyway.
This lens nearly stayed glued to my D700 throughout my shuttle out west and I was extraordinarily comfortable with its performance in all manners. We Nikon house owners have been asking Nikon for regular aperture f/4 zooms with a pro-build like Canon's f/4 L glass for a protracted time. Nikon is ultimately answering. Let me inform you in regards to the construct of this lens. You've acquired a magnesium climate sealed body on the 16-35 f/4. The dampening of both the zoom ring and the focal level ring feels like the old days or like my 85 f/1.4. I failed to mind shooting in the using rain and sleet at over 10,000 ft. It used to be flawless. I don't use protective filters to degrade my photography both.
Did I need f/2.8? No. With the clean low mild performance of Nikon's full body digicams and the actuality that landscape photographers stop down anyway, one stop slower lens for $500 less cash is a bargain, in my mind.
The shade, contrast and acuity had been good as well. There is a few barrel distortion at 16mm, however I in fact like that a bit of. Our eyes curve the horizon naturally, and it can be now not too bad.
Reviews for Nikon sixteen-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I am making this evaluate of the Nikkor sixteen-35mm from the standpoint of any particular person who also personals a Nikkor 17-35mm and a Nikkor 14-24mm. This review of this lens is made essentially with this lens hooked up on a 12mp Nikon FX body, the Nikon D700.
I just bought my replica of the Nikkor sixteen-35mm f/4G VR AF-S and did some again to back checking out of this lens against the Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8 AF-S. In almost all instances with the exception of when one must shoot at f/2.8 (but in truth!), the Nikkor sixteen-35mm outperforms the 17-35mm handily. The enhancements in acuity (sharpness), colour and contrast are easily noticed.
Reviews for Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED VR II AF-S IF SWM Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I knew the second I heard about this lens that I'd wish to get one. The chief drawback I have with every other FX/film-sized vast perspective lens is that they are both sizeable, heavy and intensely expensive; or quite mediocre* and now not as wide as I'd like (and just a few lens-generations outdated by way of now, as smartly). I had indisputably, given the excellence of virtually each recent Nikon lens, that it might be excellent in time periods of coloration, sharpness and focus efficiency - and best actually questioned, before I'd viewed it in individual, whether its dimension could be applicable for my use as an informal beginner photographer.
It is, virtually, excellent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment